As you as possible after your car crash in Southwest Florida, call me—your Fort Myers accident lawyer having decades experience—to discuss your case. However, you should talk to me before you answer any car accident questions from a another driver’s insurance company.
Insurance adjusters have a primary objective—save their insurance company as much money as possible. Moreover, insurance company adjusters undergo training to learn how to ask car accident questions resulting in harming your recovery.
Frequently Asked Car Accident Questions About Your Crash
You have many car accident questions. Accordingly, I’ll answer some here. But, your specific questions should happen during our free consultation.
Your accident injuries happen because another driver is negligent. Let’s face it, auto accidents don’t just happen. Rather, another driver fails to obey our rules of the road in many different ways. Consequently, you’re in a traffic collision you didn’t deserve. So, your car accident questions are understandable.
Your initial steps following a crash depend on your personal injury. Accordingly, in some instances you can take action, and in others, you can’t. So, let’s review some important car accident questions about your crash.
- Report your crash. Only if you are able to do so, report this collision immediately to local law enforcement.
- Request an ambulance. This is important if you have an injury claim. Insurance companies look for this.
- Identify witnesses. All witnesses should be identified by name, address and telephone number.
- Photos. Have a friend or loved one take photos or videos of your crash scene, all damaged vehicles, and your injuries from as many angles as possible.
As you can see, we’re documenting you crash and injuries with these simple steps. Moreover, you’re taking action to protect your health. I hope these answers to your car accident questions help.
Common Car Accident Questions About Your Injuries
Many car accident questions focus on personal injury. Accordingly, here some direct answers on steps you should take to protect yourself and your claim.
- Report all your injuries to doctors and nurses. Many people forget to mention all injuries when seeking treatment. So, provide all your health care providers a complete, accurate and truthful description of your crash, all pain or discomfort you are having resulting from your collision, and your past medical history.
- Contact your own insurance company. Your own insurance policy generally requires you to cooperate with your insurance company’s investigation. So, cooperate. However, you should call me first.
- Do not talk to another driver’s insurance company. You do not have any obligation to speak to another driver’s insurance company. So, don’t do it. Contact me now for assistance.
These easy tips answer almost all common car accident questions most people ask. However, many people panic or face stress after a big collision. Accordingly, contact me right away and I’ll deal with all insurance companies.
Car Accident Questions on Compensation
Car accident questions on compensation often request dollar amounts for specific injuries. But, there is no single answer. Rather, your compensation depend on your actual injuries and circumstances, among other factors. Moreover, I’ll be happy to address all these questions during your free consultation. Without hesitation, I can tell you I pursue maximum compensation and justice for every client.
If you or your loved one suffer serious injuries in any vehicle accident in Lee County Florida—Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Estero, Bonita Springs, Sanibel, Captiva, Lehigh Acres, North Myers, Fort Myers Beach—or nearby communities, then contact me as soon as you are able. My experience dates before I became a lawyer in 1995. My decades experience includes representing clients in major claims in court, trial, and at negotiating tables.
Your car accident questions need answers throughout our representation. And, I answer all of them.
When you choose me, you are not only getting solid experience, but also also direct and personal access to your lawyer. Accordingly, your phone calls get prompt responses and you are always my priority.
So, contact me now. It’s easy, free, and confidential.