Our lives are often driven by things we buy. Throughout Southwest Florida, like everywhere else in Florida and beyond, we consumers spend billions on consumer products. Accordingly, when injury results from using or consuming a product, then you should contact an experienced defective product lawyer.
Defective Product Lawyer Focuses on Safety
We purchase gadgets and gizmos for our home, work, and free time to help our lives in some way. When we purchase products at retail stores, we place our trust in that distribution chain (manufacturer, distributor, and seller). Accordingly, we expect what we buy is safe and effective for its intended purpose. Moreover, this applies to online sales.
Unfortunately, many consumer products fail to meet expectations, and also cause injury during normal use. If you sustain major injury, then compensation may be available. You may seek damages from a product’s seller, maker, or distributor. Accordingly, reach out to defective product lawyer David Harris as soon as possible to learn more.
Defective Product Lawyer Seeks Accountability for Your Harms and Losses
Consumer products number in millions. They are everywhere in our markets and homes. Therefore, there is no way to list all consumer products. Instead, we list common categories here:
- Convenience products: food, cleaning products, detergents, household pest control, personal care products, etc.
- Personal products: clothing products, personal services items, electronic products, furniture, household furnishings, appliances, child car seats, etc.
- Specialty products: non-essential or luxury items such as toys, automobiles, power tools, etc.
When a product does not work as intended, or breaks down, or causes injury, then you may have a claim. In fact, there are probably several grounds for a damages claim. Contact your Fort Myers defective product lawyer to learn more.
Defective Product Lawyer Pursues Liability for Injuries
In Southwest Florida, your Fort Myers defective product lawyer may bring liability claims against manufacturers, distributors, and sellers:
- Manufacturer liability: original product design and creation source. A manufacturer may be liable for defective design, negligent design, failure to warn, manufacturing defect, and related claims.
- Distributor liability: places products in commerce and may be involved in packaging and shipment. A distributor may be liable for placing a defective product commerce, failure to warn, and similar claims.
- Seller liability: retailer which directly sells products to consumers. Sellers may be liable for failure to warn and related claims.
Some consumer product safety claims depend on who controls a defective product. For example, if a product recall notice is issued, but a retailer ignores it, then that product seller and maker may be equally liable. Accordingly, contact your Fort Myers defective product lawyer quickly to evaluate your claims.
Similarly, if a single part or component of a final product is defective and causes injury, then you may sue a component manufacturer and final product maker, among others.
Defective Product Lawyer Seeking Justice and Compensation
Product liability claims are complex. Dangerous product injuries may qualify for significant financial compensation. Among damages are pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost income, and related harms and losses.
Experienced Fort Myers defective product lawyer David Harris fights for you. David focuses on your needs and goals, and seeks maximum money damages. David stands by you in court and negotiating room.
Contact David today for your free claim evaluation.