When fire, explosion, electrocution, or similar event causes catastrophic injuries, then your burn injury lawyer seeks to hold all liable parties responsible for full financial compensation.
Burn injuries change lives. From physical disfigurement, to severe pain, to limitations of movement and expression, to deeper psychological wounds continuing every day, your challenges seem overwhelming. As your burn injury lawyer, David gets it.
Burn Injury Lawyer Understands These Wounds Never Fully Heal
Burn severity often correspond to dramatic challenges survivors face:
- First Degree Burn: superficial thickness burn involves minor pain on top skin.
- Second Degree Burn: partial thickness superficial burn involves redness and blisters.
- Third Degree Burn: full thickness burn reaches muscle or bone causing hardened scarred skin and nerve damage. There is often skin charring. Moreover, victims often lose hair and sweat glands in affected burn areas.
- Fourth Degree Burn: Severely damages muscle. Skin is charred, blackened, and destroyed. Consequently, skin grafting to protect exposed muscle is required, and infection is common.
- Fifth Degree Burn: Catastrophic burn injury causing skin to burn off and severe muscle damage. Muscle is charred, and nerves, blood vessels, and fat are destroyed. Burn areas are paralyzed because nerves are destroyed. Consequently, amputation is common.
- Sixth Degree Burn: Fatal burn injuries reaching bone marrow. Generally, no one survives this catastrophic burn injury.
Every burn victim risks infection, which can be deadly. In more severe burns, lung damage and respiratory distress are also common.
Burn Injury Lawyer Understands Your Pain
Muscle, bone, blood vessels, skin tissue can all be critically damaged. Consequently, intense pain results from deep injury to nerve endings. Moreover, infections are common and harsh complications which risk every burn survivor’s life and limb.
Skin which is scarred is not elastic, and thus causes restriction of movement and intense pain. Severe emotional distress and depression often result as a consequence of the physical pain, loss of confidence, and deep scars.
Your burn injury lawyer seeks money needed to care for these hardships and challenges.
Burn Injury Lawyer Seeks Money For Highest Level Burn Care
Surviving a burn injury is a monumental fight. Accordingly, a burn survivor should focus on hope. Moreover, your resolve must aim at recovery and overcoming obstacles.
Costs associated with advanced burn are are extraordinary. Stabilizing a burn patient in hospital can last several months alone. Indeed, induced comas are common intensive care unit procedures because a survivor’s body remains in physical shock and under attack by infections. These expenses alone often exceed millions of dollars, which your burn injury lawyer pursues for your road to recovery.
After your stable, then medical experts provide advanced treatment. There are more surgical procedures such as skin grafts, scar reduction and flattening, scar elasticity procedures, breathing assistance, rehabilitation, and mental health supportive care. Future expenses associated with these injuries often cost additional millions. Your burn injury lawyer seeks every dollar available to provide for your expenses and future needs.
Burn Injury Lawyer Pursues Compensation for Future Needs
Your road ahead toward recovery and living a fulfilling life is long and hard. We understand that hardship and pain. Physical pain and setbacks, post-traumatic stress, and economic hurdles, all challenge you on your journey.
No burn survivor should have to worry about financial resources needed to access highest quality care. Accordingly, leave those concerns to Fort Myers burn injury lawyer David Harris.
Experts may help build and prove your case. Accordingly, experts in different disciplines such as life care planning, vocational rehab, and economics, as well as your treating physicians, may assess your long term health plan and financial needs. Accordingly, your burn injury lawyer coordinates these efforts for you.
Don’t wait to start moving forward. Contact an honest, determined, and driven burn injury lawyer ready to help. David is a personal injury lawyer who stands up for severely injured persons suffering harms by wrongdoing.
Moreover, David pursues full compensation for injuries, losses, pain, and suffering. Your initial burn injury lawyer consultation is free, personal, and confidential. If David accepts your case, then you proceed on a no win, no fee basis. Reach out to David now to learn more.