About Sarasota Personal Injury Lawyer David Harris
Your hardship is understood, and your challenges recognized. Sarasota personal injury lawyer David Harris gets it and stands with you. You are trying make every day work as normally as possible, but you face pain and suffering, mounting medical bills (in addition to your normal monthly bills), being out of work, and the strain of trying to manage your family and relationships.
David is dedicated to excellence in advocacy on behalf of his clients. He has been in active practice since 1995, and throughout his career has put his clients first, successfully representing those who needed a strong voice and driven attorney fighting for them when those clients were at their weakest and most vulnerable. David is admitted to practice in all Florida state and federal courts, as well as in other jurisdictions.
David’s depth of experience includes representing injured persons of all ages, from young children to 90 year old seniors. David has fought for justice and compensation for people just like you throughout his career. This is David’s professional purpose, one that keeps him down-to-earth yet passionate and eager to achieve the best results for every client.
Over the years, David has been involved with a wide range of injury claims. Here are some examples:
- Brain Injury: traumatic brain injury (TBI and MTBI), frontal lobe damage, and more
- Head Injury: brain damage, skull fracture, brain bleed, and more
- Spinal Cord Injury: quadriplegia, hemiplegia, paraplegia, paralysis, cord compression, nerve damage, and more
- Back and Neck Injury: including herniated discs, surgery, fusions, laminectomy, and more
- Fractures: broken legs, broken arms, broken ankles, broken necks, broken vertebrae, broken ribs, broken sternum, pelvis fractures, wrist fractures, and more
- Birth Injury: cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, shoulder dystocia, fetal distress, and related birth trauma, and more
- Sexual Abuse: traumatic child abuse
- Serious Burns: third degree burns, electrocution burns, fatal burn injuries, and more
- Scarring and Disfigurement: head and facial scarring, visible scars on body, and more
- Amputation: traumatic amputation injuries of limbs and digits, and more
- Death: wrongful death
From vehicle accidents to pedestrian injuries, workplace accidents to defective drugs, medical device defects to premises liability, medical malpractice to product defect claims, and child abuse claims to wrongful death, David has been involved in some of the most challenging and complex types of personal injury claims.
Having an exceptional range and depth of experience put to use for each client, David strives for best outcomes and timely resolutions—using inventive approaches—so clients can move forward with their lives. David knows that the sooner your injury claim is resolved, the sooner you can move forward with your recovery and your life.